Wow! 🙂 Firstly, big thanks for my nomination! It is first time nomination and it is exciting. When I have started this blog, I did not know what to expect, if I can be honest. I wanted to share mainly with my beloved ones and my friends all over the world and my little one has been huge motivation for me.
Thank you a lot, Mistimaan, for your nomination and following my blogger steps. Therefore, I would love to ask all my blogger friends, to visit and follow his blog, give him motivation and encourage him with his blogging. He definitely deserves that! Thank you a lot again and keep going! 🙂 I really like what Mistimaan shares on his Award post, so let me share…
This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
The creator of this nice award is Okoto Enigma and have a look, visit her blog and give motivation other bloggers!
Award Rules :
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Something about me:
- Love smiling and trying to twist everything into positive thing
- Never give up. My life motto is “Fall down seven times, stand up eight” … and even stronger
- I am and engineer with mind of artist
My answers to Mistimaan´s questions:
- What is the most memorable moment in your life?
The most memorable moment… The birth of my son and when I have him in my arms for the first time 🙂
- How you control your mood fluctuation?
When I am moody, I am questing myself why and what happens most of the time? I cannot find proper reason being moody 😉 I always try to find something nice and positive!
- Do you remember your first date?
Shame on me! Honestly, I do not 🙂 But, I do remember my first date with my husband.
- How you rate yourself as a person?
Difficult to say! My beloved ones can say better. However, I try to be always around when my beloved ones need it.
- Which thing scared you the most?
Losing my family – my amazing man and the little one. I cannot imagine my life without them.
My questions to my nominees
- Why did you start with blogging?
- Do you have motto in your life which is moving you forward?
- Do you like roller coasters?
- What makes you really happy?
- If you had golden fish what would you wish?
I will be more than happy, if you share with me and write me back your thoughts and thank you again for nominating me for the first time! 🙂 What a nice surprise!
And post which I would love to share… https://withcoloursandcanitointhekitchen.blog/2017/05/16/from-cancer-to-be-a-family/
Have a nice day!
Vero and Canito 🙂