This time slightly different post than from my kitchen. It is already while ago when I have received Liebster Award nomination from Pauline and her blog. He blog is full of great posts about travel, photography and lifestyle and definitely worth to have a look. Thank you again, Pauline! I am really honored and I appreciate your nomination a lot! 😉
Here are the rules for this award:
- Put the award logo in your blog. √
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. √
- Write a 150 – 300 word post on your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links. √
- Answer your questions and provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 people that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers.
- Ask your nominees questions.
- List the rules.
My favorite blog?!
When I see that rule, my first reaction was: “How am I am able to pick my really favorite blog if I am enjoying and reading so many??” 😀 I have many favorite blogs, to be honest, and I have made many blogger friends and I appreciate it so much. Probably, one of my really really favorite blog is You Can Do It. And you know why? First of all, the name of his blog is my motto – you can do it is part of my every day life and Ben is writing about it so nicely. I believe that nothing is impossible and I am happy to read that I am not the only one who thinks like that. If you have not checked his blog, go ahead and browse. You will find many interesting topics and thoughts! 🙂
And my answers… :
1. Why did you start blogging? I have started because of our little boy and wanted to share my experience (first idea was only with families and friends around the world). And as well… being on maternity leave is sometimes really hard job, so I wanted to distract myself and show what is happening in my kitchen 🙂
2. What is the biggest obstacle you have overcome? Hmmm… That’s a good question. I lost my dreams while got injured and did not know what to do in my life, but I found a way how to start again and find new dreams.
3. What is your favorite item of clothing? Shoes!! I love shoes ❤ 😀 Different kind of shoes – from sport ones to funky, boots, high heels… whichever catch my attention.
4. If you could teleport to any country, where would you go? Most probably Canada or Switzerland to enjoy proper winter with snow and skiing.
5. What is the most memorial year of your life? It is last year for me… When our little boy was born and how we are learning to be a family.
10 Facts about me:
- I love music. I used to play piano and keyboard for long time. And now, I am mainly listening rock music. However, I love classical one as well.
- I am good at “to-do things”. I am planning my days in terms of saving time and being effective.
- I am obsessed with Converse and sport shoes. If possible I would wear those only 😀 I love to feel really comfortable.
- During my lunch time I usually go to the gym next to my work to release all working stress.
- I wish we could have 2 – 3 more kids and have a big family!
- I used to have very short hair and it is second year I let it grow. I am not liking it that much (or probably I am not used to it yet), but I do it for my husband who loves it and I want to make him happy.
- I am interested in Second World War and its history and facts about holocaust.
- We are slightly obsessed watching different kind of series. So our evenings are spent with those or with documentaries.
- I love challenges! At work, learning new languages… whatever comes.
- I really like tattoos, but I am afraid of needles so I do not have any. However, if by any chance I stop loving my job being tattoo artist would be on the list 🙂
And my nominees:
Luda from Plantsandbeyond
Krešo from Recipes by chefkreso
Sophie from Foodzesty
Anshu from Easy Vegeterian Recipes
- What is your favorite movie you lately saw?
- Do you have any life motto you follow?
- What would be your dream job if you can pick?
Thank you again, Pauline!
Vero & little Canito