Hello my dear blogger friends!
I have been nominated by great food blogger Sophie from foodzesty for the Christmas Tag. For who has never visited her blog, please do so! She has amazing blog full of even better Greek food recipes 🙂 Thank you very much Sophie, for this nomination! This Christmas Tag was started by littlediyprojects.wordpress.com.
The Christmas Tag
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog √
- Add the picture in your blog √
- Copy these rules into your post √
- Add a ling to this original post √ (littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag)
- Answer the 10 questions (you can add extra Christmas – related questions if you want) √
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers with links to their blogs √
- Have fun! √
- What´s your favourite thing about Christmas?
- What´s your favourite Christmas memory?
- Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?
- What´s your Christmas wish? (can be personal or general)
- What´s your favourite Christmas dish?
- What´s your favourite Christmas decoration?
- What´s your favourite Christmas song?
- Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
- What does the “Christmas spirit” mean to you?
- Who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with?
- Additional question for my interest: How do you celebrate your Christmas day, food, presents and everything related to that day?
And my are here:
- Snow!!! And again – snow! That´s one of the things I love the most. Of course, there have been years without snow and it does not matter if all beloved ones are together and enjoying time without stress and with fairytales. However, if Christmas are with snow, it has special magic for me 🙂
- When we were younger we used to go to mountains for free skiing during Christmas day (24th December), just in the morning. Afterwards, nicely tired and excited we prepared Christmas tree and got ready for Christmas dinner.
- I may probably say, that the morning skiing during Christmas day has become our tradition 🙂 Then, my dad prepare fresh Christmas tree so we can decorate it while watching favourite Czech fairytales which are seen mainly during Christmas time, my parents then preparing Christmas dinner (the most amazing food in the whole year). And… I have forgotten – Christmas cookies of course. Those are made usually at the beginning of December so they can get nicely soft when Christmas time comes.
- Health. That´s probably I wish the most for everyone. And positivism with smile in all many possible ways… We have saying “life is too short to cry for anything” 🙂
- Ah, favourite Christmas dish 🙂 Sour cabbage soup followed by potato salad served with fried fish. I am looking forward to this dinner the whole year, it is simply really special to me.
- It is Christmas tree itself. We used to decorate it with “themes” every year – different colours, glass decorations, wooden decorations. Last year, I have decorated our Christmas tree with dry fruits which give nice aroma in the whole apartment 🙂
- To be honest, I do not have probably favourite Christmas song 🙂
- Ah… that´s tricky question. If possible, with family. As we are living far from our families, we go one year to Czech Republic and the other one to Mexico. However, always with family ❤
- Being all together! And if possible… Bring everyone from Mexico and Czech Republic together 🙂
- Family and friends
And who are my nominees for Christmas Tag…
Lorelle from A mindful traveller
Ben from You can do it
Teti from Teti´s flakes
Megala from Megala´s kitchen
Sophie, thank you again for nomination. I really appreciate it. And mainly now, when being far from my own family, it has brought me amazing memories!!
I am looking forward to reading your Christmas memories and vibes 🙂
Your Vero with many Canitos around ❤