I know, I have said I am not going to do awards anymore… Ha, I guess I was wrong 🙂 But mainly because, I have received 3 nominations almost at the same time for this beautiful awards from 3 amazing people – Megala from Megala’s kitchen, Karin from The Austrian Dish and Reena from Cook with Reena!.
Thank to all of you! I really appreciate it a lot and I am happy to have you as my blogger friends! Please, have look at their blogs. You will definitely find mouthwatering recipes and I should probably say – from all over the world if I put them all together! You will definitely get inspired and learn as I do 🙂
How does it work?
Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog √
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them √
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer √
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post √
And my answers to your questions, ladies:
Firstly, I will start with Megala 🙂
1. How blogging changed your life? It is nice distraction from daily work stress and mummy life for me. And to be honest… cookbook as well 🙂 When I am not sure about something, I know where I can find it 🙂 and as well… if I do not know what to cook, I get inspired by you, my blogger friends! Thank you 🙂
2. How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Introvert, compassionate and determined
3. What are you most proud of? Hmmm… Probably what I have reached in my career 🙂
4. Best thing ever happened to you. Definitely my family – meeting my husband and having my son! ❤
5. What is your idea of freedom? To be able to study, travel and have a life which I wished for.
6. What are your passions in life? Megala, I can probably make a huge list. I am easily excited and passionate about things. However, my biggest passion is my husband and our life with our baby 🙂 Which is followed by my work which is my hobby as well.
Now I can answers Karin‘s questions:
1. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? I would travel from country to country, live there for a while, taste all food and see the life there and then continue until I would visit every single country in the world 🙂
2. What is your favorite thing to cook for dinner? I do not think I have really favourite dish as I am passion about trying something new. But I love to cook for my beloved ones whatever they asked for!
3. How did you choose the title of your blog? I have picked my name and nickname for my little monkey for the title and we spend lot of time together in kitchen – painting or cooking 🙂
4. Who inspires you the most? I think I do not have clear answer for that… I have couple of people who inspires me… Starting with my parents, husband… ending up with professor who inspires me in my professional path
5. What is your favorite dessert? Layer honey cake is my most favourite one, however cheesecake is just behind!
6. If you could only bring three items with you to an island for the next year, what would they be and why? My two beloved men. I cannot live without them ❤ It all may sound too unreal… But it is like that 🙂 We do not need more than if e are together.
7. What is your dream job? I am living my dream job – scientist
Finally, answers for Reena! Here it is… 🙂
1. Some funny or crazy incident you would like to share? I have been scientist since I was kid… I used to do lot of experiments at home and many of them did not end up that well. Once I prepared volcano with blue indicator and it amazingly exploded, however so much that the whole kitchen ended up with blue patches across the walls… My parents were definitely not happy 😀 The last thing, before they decided to send me to “course for small scientists” and do my experiments over there and learn more stuff was an experiment with animals. I wanted to be a doctor when I was kid… so I caught small animals – like frogs, lizards and many not nicely looking ones. And yes, I killed them. I read in the book, that I can open them when they are dead and see all organs inside. Well, I did it and book as well said, that it would be good to keep them in colder environment so they will not decompose quickly. So why not use a fridge!!! It was amazing idea at that time, however fridge was full of food. So, I took out all food and put my dead and dissected animals in there… And left to art course. When I came home I had lot of to explain 😀
2. Your 1st thought when you wake up in the morning. It is not a thought actually, it is a smile. Our boy wakes up every morning so late, jumping in bed, holding his duvet and smiling. And then I think… I am so lucky ❤
3. What stands 1st in your priority list? My family.
4. One thing you love about yourself. Thinking that everything is possible 🙂
5. What is women´s freedom to you? Hmm… Hard to say. I have never been in position when I did not have a freedom. However, I think that everyone should be treated well and have their role in their life how they wish…
6. Can you describe yourself in one word? Realistic.
Estonian Cuisine. Eesti Toit.
You Can Do It
Oh Yes, They Did
A Little Mad Smith
A little Swiss, a little Canadian
Headache Free Foodie
My questions for my nominees:
- What is your best memory to your childhood?
- What is your most favourite dish?
- What is your biggest fear?
- How do you start your day?
- What is your biggest dream?
Thank you again, ladies, for your nomination! I really appreciate it a lot and means a lot to me 🙂 Have a great upcoming weekend!!!
Your Vero and little Canito ❤